Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm the worst blogger known to your mother.




But oh well. Today is THANKSGIVING!!! I give thanks for lots of things, mostly being with my family on this wonderful day and to Honeybaked Ham for making a mistake and giving us a free turkey breast ;] Teehee. Well, let's see what else...I'm on break from UCSC until Monday, when I'll go back for week 10/finals week and then come back home again!!! I can't wait! Shortest school period ever!? YES! WOOT. haha this blog is just filled with excitement can't you tell? Sadly, I don't have a working camera anymore but I took some webcam shots with the kids so I guess I'll upload a few here just to show you how happy I am to be home. Right now we're watching Fred Claus with Vince Vaughn (well, he's not here watching it with us, I mean he's in the movie sillies.) and then we're going to get out crunk monopolizing/uno spinning on! I can't wait! YAY family time! HAHAH. <3 I'll update ya later. Maybe I'll win everything!!! I hope I get all the oranges/greens/yellows/reds. Those are my favorites!

No comments: