Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Break is Sadly Coming to an End

It's Saturday evening, the day before I'm going to have to head back to Santa Cruz for week 10. Thankfully after week 10 I only have 2 days of finals and then can make my way back here for a nice month long break :D However, I'm not looking forward to the work I've procrastinated on until now. UGH, no fun. On another note: Last night was fun though, I got to see my high school friends and we played some beer pong/drank and had fun. It was so nice being with them and laughing so hard again. I miss that at Santa Cruz sometimes, I'll laugh but it's just not the same type of laughing.
I really hope to somehow raise money soon so I can buy myself a new digital camera. I need one that will last, not a Kodak, my last two broke, and the one Canon I had and lost was amazing :( I vow to do right by whatever new thing I get!! :D Hopefully I'll have one buy Christmas. I HOPE. Well, I guess that's all for now, I'm going to go back to family time playing games like Phase 10, Uno Spin, and whatnot.
<3

No comments: