Sunday, March 23, 2008

Documenting Spring Break? Yeah, well I try.



IT'S SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!
That's how I feel right now. :] This break has been long awaited and very greatly appreciated. I've just been so anxious to be home with my family and close friends more than anything, and finally I am here! Today (or shall I say yesterday/Saturday) was my first official day of SPRING BREAK! First and foremost, the car ride back down to SoCal was basically RIDICULOUS, like something out of a movie. You had to have been there, but if you would have been there you might have been frightened so I don't know. :/ ANYWHO, I was talking about the first day...
I got to hang out with my family which was great because I've missed them so much and just really wanted to have those special warm fuzzy feelings I get when I'm with them :] My nephews are so adorable and BIG! They're growing and I'm missing it because I'm gone for 10 weeks at a time and don't get to witness these changes :(
Later on in the day I got to hang out with the Michelles, James, and Christian. I'll just say, Wii boxing is AMAZING, while Wii golf SUCKS ASS. :] OH, and running into people you'd really NOT want to run into at In-n-out is ALWAYS fun. NOT.
OK, so I also have photos to include but I'm dumb and forgot my USB at home so hopefully I will find one tomorrow that corresponds to my camera, if not then I'll just upload them all once I get back to school :]

No comments: