Monday, March 24, 2008

Documenting Spring Break Day 2.

Ya, so today wasn't as great as I would have hoped. It was alright I suppose, but let me stop complaining and go on and tell you how today went.
I started out the day sleeping in until around 1 Pm because I was super-tired from not going to bed until like 5 this morning. Anywho, I watched Into The Wild with my sister, all I have to say is that if you haven't seen that movie, you MUST watch it ASAP! :] Let's see what else did I do? Feels like not much during the day...I hung out with my nephews some more, I had my favoritest tacos, and even attended Easter mass!
Later on I went to Cassie's house to hang out and play Mario Kart with her, Kristina, Justin, James, Michelle Cessna, and Cassie's momma. Later on Crystal and Michael made an appearance which made me super happy :D

Let's just not continue with the night's events after then...
Point is I saw some friends I was really excited to see them and am SUPER excited for today! 'Til tomorrow!
:]

No comments: